Hi, everyone!! Are you excited for this recipe?
- Homemade or store-bought pie crust
- Easy Lemon Curd
- 1 cup cold water
- 1/4 cup cornstartch
- 8 large eggs, whites only
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Fit a homemade or store-bought pie crust into a 9-inch pie plate; line crust with parchment paper and fill with dried beans or pie weights. Bake until crust is lightly browned, about 45 minutes. Carefully lift and remove paper with pie weights and let crust cool.
- Step 2 Prepare Lemon Curd through step 1. Whisk together 1 cup cold water and 1/4 cup cornstarch add to lemon mixture along with butter in step 2 and continue as directed. Do not chill curd; pour directly into cooled crust and smooth top. Refrigerate until chilled and set, 3 hours (or up to 1 day).
- Step 3 Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine egg whites, sugar and salt. Using an electric mixer, beat on medium-high until stiff peaks form. Pile meringue on pie, making sure it touches the crust all around. Bake until meringue begins to brown, 8 to 10 minutes.
Recipe by: Martha
Link for recipe above ⬆⬆ Thank you for reading!! Lysm!!
One thought on “NATIONAL LEMON MERINGUE PIE DAY!! 🥧🥧”
LikeLiked by 1 person