Hi, everyone!! Sorry for not uploading, but here’s today’s recipe!!
- 9 large eggs, separated
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated lemon zest, plus more for garnish
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces pecans, toasted and finely ground (3 cups)
- Confectioners’ sugar, for dusting
- Lemon Curd for Pecan Torte
- Mixed berries, for serving
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Put egg yolks, granulated sugar, zest, vanilla, and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment. Beat on medium-high speed until pale and thickened, about 4 minutes. Fold in pecans.
- Step 2 Beat whites in a clean mixing bowl until stiff peaks form; fold into yolk mixture. Pour into a 10-inch springform pan.
Bake until golden brown, about 1 hour (if top browns too quickly, tent with foil). Let cool on a wire rack 30 minutes. Remove sides of pan. Let cool completely. Dust with confectioners’ sugar. Serve with curd and berries; garnish with zest.
Link for recipe above ⬆⬆ Thank you for reading!! Lysm!!