Hi, everyone!! I really hope you enjoy this recipe!!
- 6 medium sized Yukon Gold potatoes, Julienne cut.
- 6 cups oil, preferably peanut oil
- Fine salt
- Place potato sticks in ice water to help remove excess starch, and then dry.
- Place a deep frying pan in your burner and add oil.
- Turn burner into high and bring your oil to a boil.
- Place your Julienne cut potatoes in the pan one cup at a time until they turn golden brown.
- Transfer potatoes to a paper towel-lined pan or plate to remove excess oil.
- Season as desired. Recipe by: Cleverona Kitchen.
Link above ⬆⬆ Thank you for reading!! Lysm!!